Frequently Asked Questions
- I love you so much, Selena!! You’re my rolemodel, etc. etc.
- I appreciate each and every one of these messages. Even if I don’t always respond, I do read some of them and I can’t thank my fans enough. You are all beautiful, you are all the reason I get to do what I love when I wake up every morning. Thank you a million times. Please know how much I appreciate you all from the very bottom of my heart.
- How did you become famous?
- When I was about seven years old, my mom took me to a bunch of auditions and I auditioned for “Barney & Friends,” and was a regular on the show. When I was about 12, Disney had a worldwide casting call and I auditioned for that as well. I was put on “Wizards of Waverly Place” and from there, I started singing and the rest is history. I’m forever blessed to have all the opportunities I have.
- My dream is to be a singer/actor. Do you have any advice or something you can suggest so that my dreams can come true?
- Yes, absolutely. Never give up on your dream. There will be people that will tell you that you can’t do it and you might fail a few times before you achieve what you really want to (because trust me, I was so shy during auditions when I was little and I was turned away so many times lol). But don’t lose faith! If you want to be an actor, my first suggestion would be to start out small. You don’t have to be start out big. Audition for a school play, go to small commercial auditions. There are tons of resources online with very good acting tips, don’t be afraid to use them! As for singing, I’m not great at giving advice on it because I didn’t start out as a singer. I would suggest asking actual singers only about that one. But I wish you all the best in whatever you’d like to pursue!
- When will you release a new song/a new album? Will you have a tour? Will you come visit my country?
- All I can say for now is SOON. Have patience, I’m excited. I’m working on new music right now, but that’s really all I can say at this point. I would love to have another tour and hopefully if things go as planned, there will be another one! And I would love to visit your country, we’ll just have to see if it fits into the tour’s plan.